Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Arhivirano

Can I install Firefox on my Nexus One "Google phone"? If so how can I do that?

AnonymousUser

I the Nexus One mobile phone running the android OS. I tried to install your mobile Firefox, but the link sent to my phone did not work. I wan tot h=know if Firefox will work on this platform and how I can install it.


Extensions installed:

N/A.

I the Nexus One mobile phone running the android OS. I tried to install your mobile Firefox, but the link sent to my phone did not work. I wan tot h=know if Firefox will work on this platform and how I can install it. == Extensions installed: == N/A.

Svi odgovori (2)

Great question!

Firstly, follow our platform development progress by checking updates here: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Mobile/Platforms

We are currently in pre-alpha for Android. A build for you to try out will be out in the very near future. Stay tuned!