Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Arhivirano

Can I disable Search/Browsing history?

UncleG34

I usually disable search AND browsing history, so when I started using this I thought I could disable it but I couldn’t figure out how to disable those.

I usually disable search AND browsing history, so when I started using this I thought I could disable it but I couldn’t figure out how to disable those.

Svi odgovori (1)

Hi, is this problem on your iPhone/iPad (iOS version of Firefox) or on a Mac (desktop version of Firefox)?

If you just have a few sensitive searches, you can use a private browsing. See: