Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Arhivirano

I am suddenly not able to upload videos to my YouTube channel.

liz.morley

For several years I have been uploading a recorded video to my YouTube channel. For the past 3 weeks the videos are not uploading. I switched to Chrome, and they uploaded as they always do. These are .mpg4 SD videos, why is this happening?

For several years I have been uploading a recorded video to my YouTube channel. For the past 3 weeks the videos are not uploading. I switched to Chrome, and they uploaded as they always do. These are .mpg4 SD videos, why is this happening?

Svi odgovori (1)

I can't say for sure. It's possible Youtube made some changes to their website that don't allow Firefox to upload videos anymore. Do you see any error messages?

But maybe it could a cache issue. Could you try clearing the Firefox site data of Youtube.com to see if that allows video uploads to work again?

Instructions: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-browsing-history-firefox-ios#w_clear-individual-site-data