Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Arhivirano

Can the Addons be installed as well?

DelVill

Can the Addons be installed as well? On my desktop I can use an Addons to download YouTube videos. Will I be able to do this on my mobile?

Can the Addons be installed as well? On my desktop I can use an Addons to download YouTube videos. Will I be able to do this on my mobile?

Svi odgovori (2)

Hi DelVill.

Unfortunately the no - there are no extension available for Firefox for iOS. For the reasons of this, please read https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1101350 .

Firefox for iOS is basically a shell.

Basically the Extensions for either Android Firefox or desktop Firefox does not work on the built-in iOS WebKit-based rendering framework that the Firefox shell uses.

if you were expecting to use Plugins like Flash Player and or Java then there is no versions due to restrictions and Apple being Apple.