rounded corners
Hi, I'd like to remove the rounded corners ( they are too big) everywhere in the Firefox browser. The suggestions I've found online aren't helping me. Do you have a solution for beginners?
Zaɓi Mafita
I hate the new look, the solution for now I did about:config > search Nova > browser.nova.enabled > set to false Hope this works for you. Edit: for smaller bars, inside about:config search browser.compactmode.show and set it to true
An gyara
All Replies (9)
Yes, same here or I might just switch to Chrome.
Noni said
Hi, I'd like to remove the rounded corners ( they are too big) everywhere in the Firefox browser. The suggestions I've found online aren't helping me. Do you have a solution for beginners?
Solution (for now) in this thread: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1608575 You have to disable all the Nova features to revert back to normal UI.
This is awfull. I cannot STAND the rounded corners and cannot change back to firefox 156 because 157 already corrupted my profiles and are not recognized anymore in older vers if i try to go back.
Zaɓi Mafita
I hate the new look, the solution for now I did about:config > search Nova > browser.nova.enabled > set to false Hope this works for you. Edit: for smaller bars, inside about:config search browser.compactmode.show and set it to true
An gyara
Hi,
The people who answer questions here, for the most part, are other users volunteering their time (like me), not Mozilla employees or developers. When a Mozilla employee jumps into a discussion, you'll see the Mozilla Staff label next to their name.
If you wish, you can leave feedback for developers on the Mozilla Connect website. Click the Firefox Menu
button in the toolbar, click Help and select Share ideas and feedback…. Alternatively, you can use this link. Your feedback is collected by a team that reads it and gathers data on the most common issues.
You can also file a bug report or feature request. See File a bug report or feature request for Mozilla products for details.
axela85 said
This is awfull. I cannot STAND the rounded corners and cannot change back to firefox 156 because 157 already corrupted my profiles and are not recognized anymore in older vers if i try to go back.
I am really terrible about remembering to make back-ups, BUUT.... I found my passwords (all 365 of them) in login.json, and the encryption key is in key4.db
I found those 2 files by going to windows --> user --> user account --> appdata --> roaming --> Mozilla --> ...
If you can't log in to your profile anymore (that happened to me), you can at least recover your passwords. Then switch to Opera or Vivaldi.
An gyara
Hope this helps:3 https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/firefox-proton/
WHY do they make everything rounded? It doesn't even look good!
Just a benign test answer with a [link](https://example.com) and *italic* text.