Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Support में खोजें

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved

How do I change the tabs back to square corners?

mice1

The latest update has silly rounded corners on the browser tabs. How do I make them Square again?

The latest update has silly rounded corners on the browser tabs. How do I make them Square again?
संदर्भ में यह जवाब पढ़ें

चयनित समाधान

Made an account just for this.

Type about:config in the address bar, search for browser.nova.enabled, and double-click it to change its value to false.

All Replies (3)

Hi

That is not a supported option in Firefox. You can move to Firefox ESR if you wish and that has the old theme and will continue to get security updates, but will update to the new theme in the new year.

That's a shame. I use the "Firefox Multi-Account Containers" plugin and the coloured bars look ridiculous with this new "theme".

चयनित समाधान

Made an account just for this.

Type about:config in the address bar, search for browser.nova.enabled, and double-click it to change its value to false.

प्रश्न पूछें

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.