Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
بایگانی شده

Why can't I open Comcast email in Firefox browswer... but can in Chrome?

Feline_Friend

Since one of the recent Firefox upgrades, I haven't been able to get past the preview window on my Comcast email. I now need to use Chrome to get to my emails, but would prefer Firefox, but haven't found a solution that works. Is the problem related to the Java Script add-on that is disabled?

Since one of the recent Firefox upgrades, I haven't been able to get past the preview window on my Comcast email. I now need to use Chrome to get to my emails, but would prefer Firefox, but haven't found a solution that works. Is the problem related to the Java Script add-on that is disabled?

پاسخ‌ها (1)

You can try these steps in case of issues with web pages:

Clear the cache and cookies only from websites that cause problems.

"Clear the Cache":

  • Firefox/Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"

"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:

  • Firefox/Tools > Options > Privacy > "Use custom settings for history" > Cookies: "Show Cookies"

Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).

  • Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window.