Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
بایگانی شده

Can I install Firefox 52ESR without uninstalling a much earlier version?

ChicagoGirl

Comcast suddenly refuses to download my email because it doesn't support the browser I'm using (Chrome 49). I have Windows XP, so I'm limited in browser choices. Firefox 52ESR is still permitted by Comcast, or so I'm told. Can I download Firefox 52ESR without uninstalling Firefox 6.0.2 (haven't used it in years) -- I don't want to lose the bookmarks stored in the old Firefox version. Thanks.

Comcast suddenly refuses to download my email because it doesn't support the browser I'm using (Chrome 49). I have Windows XP, so I'm limited in browser choices. Firefox 52ESR is still permitted by Comcast, or so I'm told. Can I download Firefox 52ESR without uninstalling Firefox 6.0.2 (haven't used it in years) -- I don't want to lose the bookmarks stored in the old Firefox version. Thanks.

پاسخ‌ها (1)

You can have as many versions of Firefox as you want. Just load each into its own folder in your computers Programs Folder.

It is also best if you create a different profile for each version as some settings and add-ons are not compatible.

You can use sync to share data between each, but only share bookmarks, history, passwords as other data may not be compatible.