Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
بایگانی شده

Why is Firefox is not delivering email to my laptop?

argyleclaxton

I have had no email delivered to my laptop for any of my three Firefox/Comcast email accounts for three days. I am getting Comcast email via Firefox on my smartphone and on my tablet. What's wrong/what can I do?

I have had no email delivered to my laptop for any of my three Firefox/Comcast email accounts for three days. I am getting Comcast email via Firefox on my smartphone and on my tablet. What's wrong/what can I do?

پاسخ‌ها (1)

Are you talking about Firefox, or Thunderbird?

Firefox is a web browser. It only displays what the web sends to it. Are you talking about an add-on that tells you there is mail waiting?