ungroup how do I ungroup all the windows?
want all open windows on the task bar. Right now I only have one Firefox window SHOWING (instead of seven) and the other pages are within the grouping. Please be extremly specific....click by click.
Additional System Details
- thinkorswim loader
- thinkDesktop configuration loader
- Shockwave Flash 12.0 r0
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:28.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/28.0
- Right-click the taskbar and choose Properties.
- Click the Taskbar tab in the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties window.
- Next to Taskbar buttons:, choose either "Never Combine" or "Combine when taskbar is full".
- Click the OK button.
I wished it worked but no dice. Any other angles?
Do you have seven separate windows, or 1 window with 7 tabs? To show the individual tabs as though they were windows, there is a checkbox in the Options.
orange Firefox button (or Tools menu) > Options > Tabs > "Show tab previews in the Windows taskbar"