facebook loading is very slow with nearly no images , i'm using mac
facebook loading is very slow with nearly no images , i'm using mac os x 10.8
Additional System Details
- Progressive Downloader Integration Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.8; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information. Note: This will cause you to lose any Extensions, Open websites, and some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
- Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
- Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
- Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.
Further information can be found in the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
i did it many times and the same problem exists
it's not with firefox only all browsers do the sama and i don't know why :S with facebook only
If this is with all browsers, sounds like a problem with your internet connection, not Firefox.
Restart your computer
Restart your Router and Modem
Contact your ISP
You can also try to disable IPv6.
This problem is 99.99% due to incorrect system date and year.
CHECK YOUR SYSTEM DATE AND ADJUST IT TO THE CURRENT TIME AND DATE.
TIME, DATE AND YEAR MUST BE CORRECT.
THIS SOLVES THE PROBLEM.
IF NOT RESTART THE SYSTEM AND THE PROBLEM SOLVES.
IF THE NEW DATE SETTINGS ARE NOT SAVED, THEN YOU NEED TO REPLACE CMOS BATTERY ON YOUR MOTHER BOARD. THIS MAY REQUIRE A TECHNICIAN.
UNINSTALL AND REINSTALL FIREFOX.