I removed the informationbar that shows when FF blocks a popup, I would like to get that notification again. How do I get the infobar back?
At work we have a website which keeps trying to open pop-ups. I got tired of it and removed the notification. Now I want the notification back, but I can't find a setting for it anywhere.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.01
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.528
- Microsoft Lync 2010 Meeting Join Plug-in
- Google Update
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Nexus Personal Plug-Ins
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.6
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
You should see an icon the the location bar to indicate that pop-up are blocked.
You see a pop-up block icon on the location bar that allows to make changes.
If you click that icon then the drop down list has a checkbox "Don't show info bar when pop-ups are blocked"
You can look at this pref on the about:config page and reset them via the right-click context menu:
Info bar at the top: privacy.popups.showBrowserMessage