How do I prevent windows from being stacked up in the task bar?
This happens even if there is enough room for all of them, and makes it harder to switch back and forth between windows.
I'll try that. Thanks for the help.Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.2"
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.1683
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
Have you considered using tabs instead of windows?
You should be able to set this via the properties of the Windows Task bar via the right-click context menu.
I'll try that. Thanks for the help.