How can i stop annoying plugin page appearing when i open firefox
Every time i open firefox i get annoying info telling me about plugins. How do i get rid of this
Additional System Details
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.1
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Mycamera Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_37 for Mozilla browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Google Update
- Version 1.1.7, copyright 1996-2011 The VideoLAN Teamhttp://www.videolan.org/
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20111212 Firefox/3.6.25
All the software you are running on your computer is extremely old, out of date and leaving you open to gaping wide security flaws online.
This is how to update your software, get rid of the prompt, and be safer online :)
Install Firefox 17.0.1. Update Firefox to the latest version
Visit https://www.mozilla.org/plugincheck/, and update all the vulnerable plugins from there.
OR, to make this even easier, just use http://ninite.com/firefox-flash-java-reader-vlc/ninite.exe to update all this software with one installer
all i want is to open firefox v.3.6 as before with my home page as being "BLANK" Thanks
hello, firefox 3.X is no longer supported and affected by numerous known security vulnerabilities - continuing using it, will put the integrity of your system and all the personal data on it at risk!