one website appears small and in the upper left corner of the screen - how do I fix
A website that used to appear normal on my screen now has shrunk and is at the upper left corner of the screen. It is too small for me to use. How do I get the website to appear normal size again? I already tried "Full Screen" option and that does not fix the problem. I am using Firefox 16.0.2 and Windows 7.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_37 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.3
- Qualys BrowserCheck Plugin 18.104.22.168
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
hello sisis, first please update Firefox to the latest version (17.0.1 at the moment).
afterwards go through the troubleshooting steps listed at Websites look wrong or appear differently than they should - they cover the most common solutions for the issue you've described.
Well, good tips, but they could try ctrl and scrolling on their mouse in so that it gets bigger....
deleted email address - moderator
Modified by the-edmeister
@jack, resetting the zoom level is already covered in the help article ;-)