How do I get retain appearance of web page when I print, rather than just get text in my selected font?
Instead of printing a web page as it appears, printing in Firefox recently started printing the text only, in the default font and colors I have specified. How do I get it to print the page as it appears?
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
Seems to have started when I installed Windows 8, one of many problems that not-ready for prime-time OS seems to have caused me.
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.7.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.0
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
None of it was applicable.