How do I change header/footer print options for font, font size, and color?
I know how to change the text for web page print of footers/headers. I can see no option to change font, font color, or font size (such as available on IE). I want to change the font, font color and font size of the footer/header when I print a web page. I read the FAQs, found nothing that seems to fit. Can you assist? or is this option available on Mozilla. I have the latest/greatest version (set to auto update).
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.7 r700
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.7
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_35 for Mozilla browsers
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module for IJ
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:22.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/22.0
This is about an option menu on Mozilla. It is NOT about internal operations of the applications. I do not feel comfortable handing all this information (coded) over the Internet.
With what is above and the info on installed plugins, you should have sufficient information to answer the question posed. Either the option is available or it is not, regardless of what I have running inside, over, under, or within Mozilla.
Follow these directions:
- Go to Options
- Go to the Content tab
- In the fonts & colors section you can change font, size, and colors
OK, my question was about how to change font/color in headers/footers... This suggestion changes the font/color in the text, but NOT in the footers, unless I want everything in the same font/color. I need footers/headers in RED BOLD. I can do this on IE, but there does not seem to be an option for Mozilla.
You should consider contacting someone from Mozilla, but I am pretty sure that Firefox does not have that option.
Modified by Wesley Branton