why can't I type in a new tab?
When I need a new tab, and get it why can't I type anything in it?
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
yesterday after ASK was put on my system, whic h I did not want and have contacted ask and told to type something in a new tab but cannot do that
- Google Update
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Fun Web Products Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.1
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- WeatherBlink Installer Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- TotalRecipeSearch Installer Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:7.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/7.0.1
Do you still have the location bar visible?
- Firefox > Options
- View > Toolbars
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.