I get the following message when trying to open Firefox either directly or via a link "The connection was reset The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.
This is happening on a new HP G72 Laptop.
It a pop up alert with the option "try again" I see in the error console that there are several entries like this: Warning: Unknown property '-moz-transition'. Declaration dropped. Source File: https://support.mozilla.com/media/css/common-min.css?build=3fabbc0 Line: 1
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
about Feb. 17, 2011
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.2"
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_23 for Mozilla browsers
- Bing Bar
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13
That didn't work,