activate my firefox account
im trying to activate my Firefox account but i cant
because i didn't receive the activation mail in my mail address
and when i try to recover the activation link it said
Please confirm your user account first with the code you received by email.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.4"
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Default Plug-in
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r82
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 22.214.171.124
- Office Live Update v1.5
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100914 Firefox/3.6.10
Firefox is a free browser, and there's no activation required. All you have to do is download and install, then you are ready to use. If you are asked to activate, then it's a spam/virus, you should scan your PC with anti-virus/spyware programs and get rid of them.
If you need further help, please post more details, e.g. where did you download Firefox and send us a screen shot of the window that asked you to activate Firefox.
i know its no activation in firefox
im asking for addons area that need username and password
this is the url what i ask to activate https://addons.mozilla.org