Captcha code will not display
When i go to a site that requires to submit a captcha code to submit something the code to insert and captcha logo does not display..
Every time Firefox opened
== last few days
Additional System Details
- -Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Google Update
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17 for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
What site is it? So that I could see whether the website itself doesn't work. You can see captcha on this site (support.mozilla.com), I hope?
Update Java and Flash, please.
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of your add-ons is causing your problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Themes). See Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems and Troubleshoot issues with plugins like Flash or Java to fix common Firefox problems
The captcha is not displayed when I want to login in gigapedia and also want to have a new account in yahoo messenger and others. why is that so?
The site says "This a browser setting issue. The images work properly, FireFox, IE and all other major browsers. "
How do I set Firefox?
The captcha on this site is visible.
I do not think it is a browser problem. I went to the same sites with IE 8 and that browser did the same thing. No Captcha was viewable with that browser. thanx
I was experiencing this issue so went into Safe Mode as described above and went through testing my addons. Eventually I traced it to the Disconnect 1.0.1 extension which disables tracking software. Having disabled that addon I can now view Captcha on Firefox.
Modified by binidj