Can't login on mozilla.org, because of weak password
I found a Add-on i really like, so i wanted to write a good review. To do this, I have to be logged in. I didn't used my account for a long time, but it was there. The problem is: I got the information, that my password isn't strong enough any more and that I should change it via the password reset. But I don't get a mail to reset my password. I tried it several times.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.0
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.9
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.55.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0
- Unity Player 4.5.0f6
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/38.0
I understand that there is some trouble to reset add on account password and that the email is never sent. The form used to try to reset this password is here:
If there is still trouble, please contact this part of the add ons forum: https://forums.mozilla.org/viewforum.php?f=20&sid=492aceacc96a6... and jorge should be able to help you out.
This was exactly the form I used. I didn't knew, that there are different users for the Add Ons and the other parts of mozilla.org, I'll ask in the other forum.