Related to the Lightning add-on for Calendar
- Installing Lightning into Thunderbird This article explains how to install Lightning into Mozilla Thunderbird.
- Adding a holiday calendar This article describes how to add a holiday calendar to the latest version of Lightning (a popular calendaring add-on for Thunderbird).
- Creating New Calendars Using Thunderbird and Lightning it's possible to have multiple calendars. You can create these in Calendar Mode or in Task Mode by rightclicking in the calendar list (choose New Calendar) or by choosing File -> New -> Calendar.
- Inviting Other People to Events If you need to set up a meeting, and keep track of who's attending and who is not, Lightning can do this as well as allow you to send invitations to people who do not have Thunderbird/Lightning, including Microsoft Outlook users!
- Lightning User Interface This article describes the Lightning user interface. (Lightning is a popular calendar add-on for Thunderbird.)
- Exporting and sharing a calendar This article describes how to export and share a calendar from the Lightning calendar add-on for Thunderbird.
- Configuring Lightning This article describes how to configure the Lightning add-on for Thunderbird.
- Changing calendar preferences This article describes how to change the preferences (name, color, location etc.) of a single calendar.
- Calendar (Lightning and Sunbird) FAQ What is the difference between Sunbird and Lightning? How can I install them? And does it sync with my Palm Pilot? This article answers these and more questions and provides general information about Mozilla's Calendar software: Lightning and Sunbird.
- Changing the Date or Time of an Event This article describes how to change the date or time of an event. If you need more information about creating a calendar and an event, please see the Working with events article.
- Creating a recurring event This article describes how to create a recurring event in the Lightning calendar add-on for Thunderbird.
- Creating a new event or task This article describes how to create a new event or task in the Lightning calendar add-on for Thunderbird.