Related to the Lightning add-on for Calendar
- Exporting and sharing a calendar This article describes how to export and share a calendar from the Lightning calendar add-on for Thunderbird.
- Creating New Calendars Using Thunderbird it's possible to have multiple calendars. You can create these in Calendar Mode or in Task Mode.
- Installing Lightning into Thunderbird This article explains how to install Lightning into Mozilla Thunderbird.
- Adding a holiday calendar This article describes how to add a holiday calendar to the latest version of Lightning (a popular calendaring add-on for Thunderbird).
- Inviting Other People to Events If you need to set up a meeting, and keep track of who's attending and who is not, Lightning can do this as well as allow you to send invitations to people who do not have Thunderbird/Lightning, including Microsoft Outlook users!
- Lightning User Interface This article describes the Lightning user interface. (Lightning is a popular calendar add-on for Thunderbird.)
- Changing calendar preferences This article describes how to change the preferences (name, color, location etc.) of a single calendar.
- Configuring Lightning This article describes how to configure the Lightning add-on for Thunderbird.
- Creating a new event or task This article describes how to create a new event or task in the Lightning calendar add-on for Thunderbird.
- Creating a recurring event This article describes how to create a recurring event in the Lightning calendar add-on for Thunderbird.
- Calendar (Lightning and Sunbird) FAQ What is the difference between Sunbird and Lightning? How can I install them? And does it sync with my Palm Pilot? This article answers these and more questions and provides general information about Mozilla's Calendar software: Lightning and Sunbird.
- Changing the Date or Time of an Event This article describes how to change the date or time of an event. If you need more information about creating a calendar and an event, please see the Working with events article.