Privacy and security settings
Keep your information safe with password and security settings
- Passwords, forms and search
- Password Manager - Remember, delete and change passwords in Thunderbird The Thunderbird Password Manager securely stores your username and passwords. Learn how to save, view, delete and edit your passwords.
- Remote Content in Messages This page explains the privacy implications of allowing remote content like images to be displayed in email messages.
- Digitally Signing and Encrypting Messages This tutorial explains how to set up Thunderbird to digitally sign, encrypt and decrypt messages in order to make them secure.
- Protect your Thunderbird passwords with a Master Password Make Thunderbird require you to enter a master password in order to view or use passwords you've told Thunderbird to remember.