Cookies and cache
Control the information that Firefox saves
- Enable and disable cookies that websites use to track your preferences Websites store things like your preferences, login status, and trackers in "cookies" on your computer. Learn how to manage cookies in Firefox.
- Forget button - quickly delete your browsing history on Firefox Make Firefox "Forget" your recent browsing history while leaving the rest alone. All it takes is a few clicks.
- Clear cookies and site data in Firefox Learn how to delete cookies that store website preferences and login status, remove site data and clear cached web content in Firefox.
- How to clear the Firefox cache The Firefox cache temporarily stores parts of websites you visit. Learn how to clear it to fix issues with how websites work or look.
- Websites say cookies are blocked - Unblock them This article describes how to troubleshoot problems that involve websites reporting that cookies are blocked or disabled.
- Disable third-party cookies in Firefox to stop some types of tracking by advertisers Some advertisers use third-party cookies to track your visits to the various websites on which they advertise. Learn how to disable them.
- Block websites from storing cookies and site data in Firefox Cookies and other data is stored on your computer by websites you visit. Learn how to block websites from storing this data in Firefox.