Video, audio and interactive settings
Change how Firefox handles videos, animations, music and other interactive content
- HTML5 audio and video in Firefox Firefox plays certain HTML5 audio and video content on web pages without a plugin. Learn about these media formats and how to manage them.
- Set Adobe Flash to "click to play" on Firefox Protect your computer from attacks by setting Adobe Flash to run on demand instead of automatically.
- Flash Plugin - Keep it up to date and troubleshoot problems The Adobe Flash plugin lets you view video and animated content in Firefox. Learn how to install and update Flash and fix problems with it.
- Install the Flash plugin to view videos, animations and games Many websites require the Adobe Flash Player plugin to display videos and games. Learn how to install the Flash plugin for Firefox.
- Watch DRM content on Firefox Firefox gives you the choice whether or not to allow DRM code to be installed on your browser.