Display and appearance
Learn how to change your toolbar, font sizes and browser colors
- Use themes to change the look of Firefox A theme is a type of add-on which changes the visual appearance of Firefox. Learn how to find, install, and manage themes in Firefox.
- Customize Firefox controls, buttons and toolbars Firefox is easy to customize. Put your favorite features right where you want them. We'll show you how.
- Change the fonts and colors websites use This article describes how to customize the way you see websites by choosing font styles and colors that will override those used by the websites.
- Bookmarks Toolbar - Display your favorite websites at the top of the Firefox window Firefox's Bookmarks toolbar gives you quick access to frequently used bookmarks. This article explains how to show the Bookmarks toolbar and add items to it.
- Font size and zoom - increase the size of web pages Zoom is a feature which allows you to increase or decrease either the size of a web page or the size of the text. This article explains how it works.
- Restore the Menu bar in Firefox The Firefox Menu bar (File, Edit, View, History, Bookmarks, etc.) may be hidden or missing. Learn how to restore the Menu bar.