Enhance Firefox's functionality and appearance with add-ons
- Firefox add-on technology is modernizing Mozilla has overhauled the underlying technology for Firefox add-ons with a new standard, using WebExtensions APIs, to keep them compatible.
- Find and install add-ons to add features to Firefox Extend Firefox with add-ons to add new features to it. We'll cover the different types available and how to find and install them.
- Add-on signing in Firefox Learn about add-on signing and what to do if an extension you want to use could not be verified for use in Firefox.
- Disable or remove Add-ons Extensions, themes, and plugins are all types of add-ons for Firefox. This article describes how to disable and remove add-ons in Firefox.
- Use themes to change the look of Firefox A theme is a type of add-on which changes the visual appearance of Firefox. Learn how to find, install, and manage themes in Firefox.
- Access your add-ons with Firefox Accounts Add-ons is using Firefox Accounts to offer a more integrated experience across all Mozilla services and products.
- How to sync your add-ons with another copy of Firefox This article contains steps for enabling add-on synchronization across devices.
- How to turn off Java applets This article explains how to disable the Java plugin in Firefox so that Java applets no longer run.
- The Add-on Bar gives you quick access to add-on features The Add-on Bar is a toolbar that holds add-on shortcuts, giving you quick and easy access to their features. Learn how to use and customize the Add-on Bar.
- Test Pilot - try Firefox's experimental features Test Pilot is a program to allow early adopter users to test experimental new Firefox features. Learn how to participate.