Εμφάνιση ερωτήσεων για το θέμα:

Youtube 4K av1 60fps video decode error on Linux .

Tested on OpenSuse Tumbleweed both native & flatpak but also on latest live ubuntu image . After some seconds , with healthy buffer , video pauses/starts with new bu… (διαβάστε περισσότερα)

Tested on OpenSuse Tumbleweed both native & flatpak but also on latest live ubuntu image . After some seconds , with healthy buffer , video pauses/starts with new buffer , until it drops to 480p ignoring the manually 4K setting . When setting manually again to 4K , YT throws error . Blocking av1 and switching to vp9 fixes it . Hardware capable of running av1 (amd , rdna3 , rx 7800t) , local videos or using other chromium based browsers work fine .

Ανοικτό

NVIDIA RTX Video Enhancement/Hardware Acceleration Not Working on New Build.

Title. 156.0 had NVIDIA Video Super Resolution working just fine. 156.0.1 has broken it on my setup. Nothing I have done has brought it back - toggling settings, clear… (διαβάστε περισσότερα)

Title. 156.0 had NVIDIA Video Super Resolution working just fine. 156.0.1 has broken it on my setup. Nothing I have done has brought it back - toggling settings, clearing caches, forcing it on in about:config, etc. The plugin seems to be broken.

Was working just fine for over a year prior.

Latest Stable Firefox 156.0.1 RTX 5080 Driver 596.49 (May '26)

Does not show as working in the Control Panel, and is clearly not working on any video site. YouTube, the BBC, and Twitch were the ones most tested.

Please consider a fix. Thank you.

Ανοικτό 2

Problem with multiple windows when a video is playing in full-screen mode

Since one of the most recent updates, I've been having the following problem: A video from YouTube or Twitch is playing in full-screen mode in Window 1. When I open anoth… (διαβάστε περισσότερα)

Since one of the most recent updates, I've been having the following problem:

A video from YouTube or Twitch is playing in full-screen mode in Window 1.

When I open another window and switch back and forth between the two windows, the second window doesn't fill the entire screen, and instead of the Windows taskbar, part of the video from Window 1 is displayed at the bottom. Is there a way to change this back?

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Ανοικτό 1

YouTube videos keep pausing and buffering intermittently in Firefox

When I play YouTube videos in Firefox for Android, the video keeps pausing and buffering constantly. I have tried clearing browser cache and disabling all extensions, but… (διαβάστε περισσότερα)

When I play YouTube videos in Firefox for Android, the video keeps pausing and buffering constantly. I have tried clearing browser cache and disabling all extensions, but the problem still occurs. My device is Android mobile phone. I hope to get help to fix this playback stuttering issue.

Ανοικτό 1

YouTube videos keep pausing and buffering intermittently in Firefox

When I play YouTube videos in Firefox for Android, the video keeps pausing and buffering constantly. I have tried clearing browser cache and disabling all extensions, but… (διαβάστε περισσότερα)

When I play YouTube videos in Firefox for Android, the video keeps pausing and buffering constantly. I have tried clearing browser cache and disabling all extensions, but the problem still occurs. My device is Android mobile phone. I hope to get help to fix this playback stuttering issue.

Ανοικτό

постоянное отображение панели задач, при просмотре видео, в браузере, в формате "на весь экран" с версии 156.0

Постоянное отображение панели задач (до тех пор, пока не нажму на иконку браузера на панели дважды. Повторяется с каждым заходом в режим "на весь экран" ), при просмотре … (διαβάστε περισσότερα)

Постоянное отображение панели задач (до тех пор, пока не нажму на иконку браузера на панели дважды. Повторяется с каждым заходом в режим "на весь экран" ), при просмотре видео, в браузере, в формате "на весь экран" с версии 156.0. в других браузерах подобной проблемы нет, только в Firefox. Прикладываю скрин визуального отображения проблемы. С настройками самой панели задач проблем нет, перепроверял.

Επιλύθηκε 11 3

Instagram videos not loading on yahoo.com articles

This happened when I dl latest version of FF. Short Instagram videos presented as part of a story on yahoo.com website are not loading. I do not have Enhanced Tracking … (διαβάστε περισσότερα)

This happened when I dl latest version of FF. Short Instagram videos presented as part of a story on yahoo.com website are not loading. I do not have Enhanced Tracking and never had this problem until installed newest version

Ανοικτό 1

Youtube won't play videos

Whenever I try to play any video, it plays for a milisecond and then stops. Once I click to start again, same thing happens, I cannot watch videos like this. I tried clea… (διαβάστε περισσότερα)

Whenever I try to play any video, it plays for a milisecond and then stops. Once I click to start again, same thing happens, I cannot watch videos like this.

I tried clearing cache, disabling extensions, disabling DNS resolver and the hardware thingy, also checking for Firefox updates, but nothing seems to help. I switched to firefox to escape ai, but I cannot get work done properly here, please help and suggest what more I can try to fix it.

Ανοικτό 1

I can hear youtube videos in chrome but not in firefox

Speakers are not muted. When I play a youtube video in Firefox I don't hear anything but if I play the same video in Chrome it works fine. I really prefer Firefox but I… (διαβάστε περισσότερα)

Speakers are not muted. When I play a youtube video in Firefox I don't hear anything but if I play the same video in Chrome it works fine. I really prefer Firefox but I occasionally need to use my browser for Teams meetings and the audio doesn't work.

Ανοικτό 5 50

Hello . i cannot play sounds after the last update .

Hey. Something happen after the last update of the browser. I can se videos online but not hear any sound . I have tried with other browser then i have sound but in fire… (διαβάστε περισσότερα)

Hey. Something happen after the last update of the browser. I can se videos online but not hear any sound . I have tried with other browser then i have sound but in firefox i dont have sound . Is this fixable  ???? Kindest gregards Tom

Ανοικτό

Firefox vs. Netflix HDR

When using Firefox to access Netflix the video is distorted/greyed out in HDR mode, but displays properly using Microsoft Edge. None of my other streaming services experi… (διαβάστε περισσότερα)

When using Firefox to access Netflix the video is distorted/greyed out in HDR mode, but displays properly using Microsoft Edge. None of my other streaming services experience this issue. How do I get Firefox to properly display Netflix in HDR mode?

Netflix customer service sent me here.

Ανοικτό 5

White line at the top of fullscreen window

I'm not sure when it started happening, but whenever I'm watching something full screen, or just full screening, Firefox on Mac, there's this thin white line at the top o… (διαβάστε περισσότερα)

I'm not sure when it started happening, but whenever I'm watching something full screen, or just full screening, Firefox on Mac, there's this thin white line at the top of the window that's very distracting. Has this been happening to anyone else and does anyone else know how to get rid of it?

Ανοικτό 7

YouTube videos are laggy and choppy in Firefox

Hello, YouTube videos are always choppy and laggy when I play them in Firefox on Android. What happens: Video freezes for a few seconds, audio continues, and the picture … (διαβάστε περισσότερα)

Hello,

YouTube videos are always choppy and laggy when I play them in Firefox on Android.

What happens: Video freezes for a few seconds, audio continues, and the picture is not smooth.

What I expected: Smooth playback.

My internet is fine, same videos work well in Chrome.

What I already tried: 1. Cleared cache and cookies 2. Restarted Firefox 3. Disabled extensions

Please help me fix this.

Thanks.

Ανοικτό 1

Google Meet call crackles and gets worse when window is not active

When joining my daily Google Meet call, the audio is initially fine but when I change tab, change program or do anything other than look at the Google Meet tab, a crackli… (διαβάστε περισσότερα)

When joining my daily Google Meet call, the audio is initially fine but when I change tab, change program or do anything other than look at the Google Meet tab, a crackling develops and gets worse the longer the Google Meet tab is not active. If I then switch to the Meet call, it alleviates the crackle but doesn't disappear altogether.

Things i've tried: - different earphones/headphones, bluetooth and wired, Mac's built-in speakers - disabled extensions - I've tried Chrome browser and the call works fine, no crackling whatsoever

Any ideas?

Ανοικτό 2