youtube videos open with no sound from Firefox Windows 11
When i open any YouTube videos, they open with sound disabled from Firefox Windows 11 This has only started happening in the last few days
Όλες οι απαντήσεις (4)
But is that all :) Can you enable sound and it works or does it not or cut off later ??
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=reset+firefox+youtube+video+sound+default+off&ia=web
Hi,
If you sign in to the same YouTube account in a different browser, does the issue reproduce?
No. I signed into Edge, viewed the same YouTube video and audio was enabled. Went back into Firefox and the audio was muted. Hope this helps
amoun said
But is that all :) Can you enable sound and it works or does it not or cut off later ?? https://duckduckgo.com/?q=reset+firefox+youtube+video+sound+default+off&ia=web
Yes I can enable sound, and no it doesn't cut off later on the video. However, as soon as I select a new video, it starts muted. Hope this helps