Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Ανοικτό

YouTube videos keep pausing and buffering intermittently in Firefox

m15834069125

When I play YouTube videos in Firefox for Android, the video keeps pausing and buffering constantly. I have tried clearing browser cache and disabling all extensions, but the problem still occurs. My device is Android mobile phone. I hope to get help to fix this playback stuttering issue.

When I play YouTube videos in Firefox for Android, the video keeps pausing and buffering constantly. I have tried clearing browser cache and disabling all extensions, but the problem still occurs. My device is Android mobile phone. I hope to get help to fix this playback stuttering issue.

Πρέπει να συνδεθείτε στον λογαριασμό σας για να απαντήσετε σε δημοσιεύσεις. Ξεκινήστε μια νέα ερώτηση εάν δεν διαθέτετε ακόμα λογαριασμό.