Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Ανοικτό

Stuff I don't want suddenly on my Start page

Bruce Barr

In my Settings, I have only shortcuts to web sites I've visited. For a long time, that's all I've had. Since yesterday I suddenly have a bunch of stupid suggested news stories and articles that I have NO interest in. No matter how many of them I say I want to block, more come up. There's nothing in the Settings that allows me to turn them off.

I DON'T WANT THIS CRAP ON MY HOME PAGE!!!!!!

I have no idea who came up with this idea and thought it was good, but I will be forced to move to a different browser if this crap continues to appear on my home page. This has completely violated my trust in Firefox to be an unobtrusive, privacy focused browser.

I'll say it again for those in the back... I ONLY WANT THE SHORTCUTS TO MY VISITED SITES NOT A BUNCH OF STUPID RECOMMENDATIONS!!!

In my Settings, I have only shortcuts to web sites I've visited. For a long time, that's all I've had. Since yesterday I suddenly have a bunch of stupid suggested news stories and articles that I have NO interest in. No matter how many of them I say I want to block, more come up. There's nothing in the Settings that allows me to turn them off. I DON'T WANT THIS CRAP ON MY HOME PAGE!!!!!! I have no idea who came up with this idea and thought it was good, but I will be forced to move to a different browser if this crap continues to appear on my home page. This has completely violated my trust in Firefox to be an unobtrusive, privacy focused browser. I'll say it again for those in the back... I ONLY WANT THE SHORTCUTS TO MY VISITED SITES NOT A BUNCH OF STUPID RECOMMENDATIONS!!!

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)

Settings > Home and startup > Homepage > options for Blank | Your URL of choice | Firefox Home (Default)

In the later toy have choices what so see on the Firefox ... Default


There is no one in the back. This is a user forum and you are shouting at other users, not so nice lol

Υποβολή ερώτησης

Πρέπει να συνδεθείτε στον λογαριασμό σας για να απαντήσετε σε δημοσιεύσεις. Ξεκινήστε μια νέα ερώτηση εάν δεν διαθέτετε ακόμα λογαριασμό.