Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

Want to see only fixed/pinned shortcuts on the New Tab page

jk7063

Please add features so that the recently visited page during the Firefox shortcut does not apply to the shortcut list. I only want to see a fixed shortcut on the shortcut page Even the pages I recently visited have been added to the shortcut, so I have to remove them daily. It's so inconvenient.

Please add features so that the recently visited page during the Firefox shortcut does not apply to the shortcut list. I only want to see a fixed shortcut on the shortcut page Even the pages I recently visited have been added to the shortcut, so I have to remove them daily. It's so inconvenient.
Załączone zrzuty ekranu

Zmodyfikowany przez NoahSUMO w dniu

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)

Please add a feature to ensure that only fixed shortcuts appear on the Firefox shortcut page, excluding recently visited pages. Currently, recent pages are added to the shortcuts, which means I have to remove them daily. This is quite inconvenient..