Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Ανοικτό

The tab titles are too small and hard to read.

Ben Reecer

All the Firefox tabs and menus have switched to a tiny type size that is hard to read. I have changed screen resolution, enlarged screen size, set the minimum font size in Firefox and nothing works to change it. It was not this way before and I changed NOTHING. HOW IS THIS FIXED?

All the Firefox tabs and menus have switched to a tiny type size that is hard to read. I have changed screen resolution, enlarged screen size, set the minimum font size in Firefox and nothing works to change it. It was not this way before and I changed NOTHING. HOW IS THIS FIXED?

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)

Υποβολή ερώτησης

Πρέπει να συνδεθείτε στον λογαριασμό σας για να απαντήσετε σε δημοσιεύσεις. Ξεκινήστε μια νέα ερώτηση εάν δεν διαθέτετε ακόμα λογαριασμό.