Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Παρακαλούμε κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Firefox does not show captcha but Android firefox does
I have placed this for the third time but has been removed from the forum. I f I go to https://www.openmailbox.org/#register using Firefox version 40.0 for the Mac OS sha 256 e7cb59924e6ca4b79426da224204ed2e0dac7804f0a29a33299370c7e73341a5 does not show the captcha for the web site. If I open Safari on my local machine or Firefox for Android it shows the captcha.
I have removed the profile, refresh firefox.
Όλες οι απαντήσεις (2)
- see if there are updates for your graphics drive drivers
- disable protected mode in the Flash plugin (Flash 11.3+ on Windows Vista and later)
- disable hardware acceleration in the Flash plugin
https://forums.adobe.com/thread/891337 See also:
Version 8 Update 60 Release date August 18, 2015
Works for me on Linux. There is an iframe with source www.google.com/recaptcha/api2/
Do you see anything if you right-click in the space where the captcha should be and open the Inspector via Inspect Element?
You can also check the Web Console for errors.
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem.
- Switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window
Make sure that you do not block cookies for the Google site and for the openmailbox site.
You can inspect and manage permissions for the domain in the currently selected tab via these steps:
- Click the "Site Identity Button" (globe/padlock) on the location/address bar
- Click "More Information" to open "Tools > Page Info" with the Security tab selected
Go to the Permissions tab (Tools > Page Info > Permissions) to check the permissions for the domain in the currently selected tab.