Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved

Question about an email I received

Denise

I received an email stating the following: "Firefox now has a built-in ad blocker.... Turn it on under Settings > Browsing." There is no "Browsing" in my Settings.

I received an email stating the following: "Firefox now has a built-in ad blocker.... Turn it on under Settings > Browsing." There is no "Browsing" in my Settings.
Xle ŋuɖoɖo sia le goya me

Ɖɔɖɔɖo si wotia

Thank you, I didn't notice that!

All Replies (4)

Could you copy the exact text, maybe a screenshot.

There are options to limit intrusions :: 1. Privacy and security 2. Permissions and data

You can also add the extension uBlock Origin or other 'blocker'

Here's the screenshot.

Hi.

You seem to be posting under the Desktop forum using a Windows computer, whilst your screenshot shows an iOS issue

Please use the appropriate forum :) Top menu > Community Forums > Firefox for iOS

Yes there is no Settings > Browser on Fx Windows Desktop

Ɖɔɖɔɖo si wotia

Thank you, I didn't notice that!

Bia biabia

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.