Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Oĩporãmava Ñongatupyre

Just moved and signed up with AT&T. Cannot access FireFox.

ScottLoven

I have tried multiple times to access Fire Fox but keep receiving the same err message that says "problem resolved, continue browse" etc. I have also tried to reset my user name and password but have not received an email with the link.

I have tried multiple times to access Fire Fox but keep receiving the same err message that says "problem resolved, continue browse" etc. I have also tried to reset my user name and password but have not received an email with the link.

Opaite Mbohovái (1)

Ñemoĩporã poravopyre

Mozilla has a user account for each of its many forums. Which account are you talking about?