http://cpp.vodokanal.dp.ua/ this site saddens me... (password not be saved)
http://cpp.vodokanal.dp.ua/ this site saddens me. I can not solve the problem. I want to abandon the program of the lastpass. I want to be with firefox. But. firefox does not want to remember the password. I do not care if the connection is unprotected. I want the password to be saved. how to make firefox keep the password on this site? Please, help!
All Replies (7)
with this site as well (meta.ua)
Ɖɔɖɔɖo si wotia
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/insecure-password-warning-firefox There is a hidden preference to turn off the warning on the login form if it really annoys you and you think it will never be of value. Here's how: security.insecure_field_warning.contextual.enabled = False security.insecure_password.ui.enabled = False
Type about:config<enter> in the address bar. If a warning screen comes up, press the I Accept the Risk button. At the top of the screen is a search bar.
but the password is not saved
Are you using a password manager?
Are you running Firefox in Private mode? (nothing is recorded)
Start Firefox in Safe Mode {web link} by holding down the <Shift> (Mac=Options) key, and then starting Firefox.
A small dialog should appear. Click Start In Safe Mode (not Refresh). Is the problem still there?
Yes. I really want to use the built-in password manager. I'm a Russian user. I have bad English. Using translator. But I understood what you were telling me. The problem did not dare. I tried all the options. But the notice of saving the password never appeared. Can not we overcome this problem in any way? Or can I not use the built-in password manager? I'm happy with the built-in password manager. But this problem makes me angry. In the end, I can not use the product 100%?
THE PROBLEM IS NOT SOLVED
Some websites prevent browsers from recording or entering passwords. However, I found that using a form filling addon still works.
Go to the Mozilla Add-ons Web Page {web Link} (There’s a lot of good stuff here) and search for what you want.
((( very bad