Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

I'd like to change my firefox theme/icons back to XP style on Win 7

AnonymousUser

Hi gurus,

I'm using firefox 3.6.3 on Windows 7. The theme is Vista blue (back/forward buttons, etc). However, I still prefer the theme on XP green as well as other buttons. See http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Navigation+Toolbar+items for reference.

How can I customize my firefox in Windows 7 so that it appears in XP theme?

Thanks in advance.

Hi gurus, I'm using firefox 3.6.3 on Windows 7. The theme is Vista blue (back/forward buttons, etc). However, I still prefer the theme on XP green as well as other buttons. See http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Navigation+Toolbar+items for reference. How can I customize my firefox in Windows 7 so that it appears in XP theme? Thanks in advance.

Wšykne wótegrona (2)

Thanks ed for your quick reply.

I've installed the theme you suggested, it's awesome.

Is there any native method that I can do this? I mean, without a plugin.