Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Rozwězany

I want to change the computer name in the Sync setup, without deleting and recreating the whole thing.

Ms_Technician

I changed my computer's name, so I want it to reflect in all the browsers. Without deleting and setting up the whole thing again, How can this be done economically?

I changed my computer's name, so I want it to reflect in all the browsers. Without deleting and setting up the whole thing again, How can this be done economically?

Wšykne wótegrona (4)

Wubrane rozwězanje

The browser name is in its Sync Settings, easily changed using the "Change Device Name" button:

jbr, if you only knew how I feel. We never see what's right in our face... Thanks so much.

Ms. Butler

No worries! Changing something on one's personal data sync for the first time without any previous experience with the results might be slightly unnerving, and being cautious is the better option here I guess;] Since I've done this a few times in the past week I've already verified it's a trivial thing and there's nothing to worry about when changing it back and forth to one's liking;))

jbr - That's the problem. it's not new, it's as old as Firefox has existed. Been using it too long to have forgotten where it resides...

Stajśo pšašanje

Musyśo se pla swójogo konta pśizjawiś, aby na pśinoski wótegronił. Pšosym stajśo pšašanje, jolic hyšći njamaśo wužywaŕske konto.