Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Wócynjony

Stop deciding what’s "best" for me and give back my UI!

スロウソウダスト

I have only one question: Who asked you to change my browser theme with the recent patch, the one that had been set for years without changing? Why can't I roll back to the previous version? Where is that damn squared theme that existed before this attempt to decide what's best for the user?

I have only one question: Who asked you to change my browser theme with the recent patch, the one that had been set for years without changing? Why can't I roll back to the previous version? Where is that damn squared theme that existed before this attempt to decide what's best for the user?

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

Bonjour

A space for users to give product feedback https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/what-mozilla-connect

Is it your question

You can try 1 - Go to configuration editor https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/about-config-editor-firefox 2 - Enter a search term browser.nova.enabled You can double-click on the preference, to set its value to false

Stajśo pšašanje

Musyśo se pla swójogo konta pśizjawiś, aby na pśinoski wótegronił. Pšosym stajśo pšašanje, jolic hyšći njamaśo wužywaŕske konto.