Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Wócynjony

Firefox for Android is not working correctly with my Amazon A to Z login. I have problems with the passkey/login process, and I would like to know how to fix it.

Hayad Asad

Firefox for Android is not working correctly with my Amazon A to Z login. I have problems with the passkey/login process, and I would like to know how to fix it.

Firefox for Android is not working correctly with my Amazon A to Z login. I have problems with the passkey/login process, and I would like to know how to fix it.

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

Btw this is not Amazon support as Amazon support for the A to Z app is at say https://atoz-login.amazon.work/help .. https://accessfaqs.atoz.amazon.dev/index.amazon.faqs.html

You likely got a notification that a recent Google Chrome update is preventing passkey sign in on Android. And it suggests to install the Firefox web browser and make it the default like in screenshot at https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1607391

Did you make Firefox the default web browser on Android as Amazon said. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/make-firefox-default-browser-android

Stajśo pšašanje

Musyśo se pla swójogo konta pśizjawiś, aby na pśinoski wótegronił. Pšosym stajśo pšašanje, jolic hyšći njamaśo wužywaŕske konto.