Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Wócynjony

YouTube constantly freezes in Firefox, not in other browsers. What can I do?

Victor

As soon as I start browsing short videos in YouTube Firefox freezes and I have to restart it to continue doing anything. It is very annoying. I have Windows 11 (updated) and Firefox is up to date. I don't use a VPN. I have some extensions installed but it happens with or without them enabled. I use Panda Dome as antivirus (It did not happen when I had Windows 10 and Panda) It does not happen with any other video site

As soon as I start browsing short videos in YouTube Firefox freezes and I have to restart it to continue doing anything. It is very annoying. I have Windows 11 (updated) and Firefox is up to date. I don't use a VPN. I have some extensions installed but it happens with or without them enabled. I use Panda Dome as antivirus (It did not happen when I had Windows 10 and Panda) It does not happen with any other video site

Musyśo se pla swójogo konta pśizjawiś, aby na pśinoski wótegronił. Pšosym stajśo pšašanje, jolic hyšći njamaśo wužywaŕske konto.