Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Wócynjony

Firefox just updated and will no longer open PDFs in a default viewer even when I change the settings.

Kristina

Firefox just updated to 157.0 and will no longer open PDFs in a default viewer even when I change the settings. My setting say they are set to open in Mac Viewer, but continue to open in browser. I even tried to set it to open in Adobe still opens in my browser.

Firefox just updated to 157.0 and will no longer open PDFs in a default viewer even when I change the settings. My setting say they are set to open in Mac Viewer, but continue to open in browser. I even tried to set it to open in Adobe still opens in my browser.

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

Yes, but this is only about embedded PDFs. Normal PDFs still can be opened in a default viewer.

Stajśo pšašanje

Musyśo se pla swójogo konta pśizjawiś, aby na pśinoski wótegronił. Pšosym stajśo pšašanje, jolic hyšći njamaśo wužywaŕske konto.