Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Rozwězany

I cannot sign in to my site

jaylanding

I cannot sign in using Firefox for some site that I can access with another browser using the same sign in info stored in Firefox? Please help

I cannot sign in using Firefox for some site that I can access with another browser using the same sign in info stored in Firefox? Please help
Toś to wótegrono w konteksće cytaś

Wubrane rozwězanje

You're welcome—no problem at all; that's what we're here for.

Wšykne wótegrona (3)

Hi, are your login credentials the same as the ones you saved in Firefox? Also check your passwords. Try opening it in private browsing mode—maybe that will work.

If you can give me more details about why it isn't working (for example, the websites or the other browser it does work with).

Hi Hector, Thanks for the reply. I managed to resolve my problems signing in. Thank you

Wubrane rozwězanje

You're welcome—no problem at all; that's what we're here for.

Stajśo pšašanje

Musyśo se pla swójogo konta pśizjawiś, aby na pśinoski wótegronił. Pšosym stajśo pšašanje, jolic hyšći njamaśo wužywaŕske konto.