Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Wócynjony

Web sites not Loading

milohaus

Recently any web site that runs Java scripts will not load in my browser unless I have VPN turned on. The web sites used to load with no problem. I don't know what's going on. Can anyone help me with this issue. ML

Recently any web site that runs Java scripts will not load in my browser unless I have VPN turned on. The web sites used to load with no problem. I don't know what's going on. Can anyone help me with this issue. ML

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

In theory a lot of third–party JS is hosted at central delivery sites, e.g. cloudflare — which, if they don't like your traffic or connectivity, might not be able to serve any of the scripts to many sites.

Can you isolate that to a subset of sites? (E.g. this support site also has a lot of JS e.g. for previews, quoting replies etc. and I assume that all runs just fine.)

Stajśo pšašanje

Musyśo se pla swójogo konta pśizjawiś, aby na pśinoski wótegronił. Pšosym stajśo pšašanje, jolic hyšći njamaśo wužywaŕske konto.