Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Rozwězany

How do I uninstall Microsoft Store version of Firefox?

msturdy77

When I started up Windows 11 on my new laptop, I had to connect to the web via Edge to be able to install Firefox. I foolishly went on to install Firefox via Microsoft Store. I have now installed Firefox from the Mozilla website via the Microsoft Store version, but I cannot uninstall the Microsoft Store version. I don't have access to the folder where it is installed even though I log on as an administrator.

When I started up Windows 11 on my new laptop, I had to connect to the web via Edge to be able to install Firefox. I foolishly went on to install Firefox via Microsoft Store. I have now installed Firefox from the Mozilla website via the Microsoft Store version, but I cannot uninstall the Microsoft Store version. I don't have access to the folder where it is installed even though I log on as an administrator.

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

Wubrane rozwězanje

I thought you uninstall via Settings > Apps not by going to the directory.

Windows keeps a complex registry of all installed apps and not uninstalling via the GUI you would leave a lot of Mozilla data hanging around which may then be a conflict

Stajśo pšašanje

Musyśo se pla swójogo konta pśizjawiś, aby na pśinoski wótegronił. Pšosym stajśo pšašanje, jolic hyšći njamaśo wužywaŕske konto.