Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cari Bantuan

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Pelajari Lebih Lanjut
Diarsipkan

ARM64 version not available on Microsoft Store

Shahnewaz Ahmed

I have recently migrated my Firefox install from Mozilla's website to Microsoft Store, and I have noticed it installs the 32bit version on my Surface Pro X. But through Mozilla, I can get the ARM64 version.

Will the Microsoft Store install offer an ARM64 version, or will it be available only through Mozilla?

I have recently migrated my Firefox install from Mozilla's website to Microsoft Store, and I have noticed it installs the 32bit version on my Surface Pro X. But through Mozilla, I can get the ARM64 version. Will the Microsoft Store install offer an ARM64 version, or will it be available only through Mozilla?
Lampiran tangkapan layar

Semua Balasan (1)

I don't know why the screenshots appear dark, but I uploaded them to Imgur. https://imgur.com/a/kFoGwed