Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Wócynjony

Firefox for iOS - Tabs and History not syncing with Desktop

George

I am using Firefox on both my Windows PC and my iPhone. Although I am signed into the same Firefox Account on both devices, my "Synced Tabs" section on my iPhone remains empty. I have checked my account settings, and "Tabs" and "History" are both checked for syncing on both devices. I have already tried logging out and logging back in, but the data is still not appearing.

I am using Firefox on both my Windows PC and my iPhone. Although I am signed into the same Firefox Account on both devices, my "Synced Tabs" section on my iPhone remains empty. I have checked my account settings, and "Tabs" and "History" are both checked for syncing on both devices. I have already tried logging out and logging back in, but the data is still not appearing.

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

I faced the same issue yesternight on iOS 26.5. (Tabs from Mac were not present on iPhone) I closed the app on iPhone (swipe up from the home screen), then restarted the device. Kindly lmk if this does the trick for you too!

Stajśo pšašanje

Musyśo se pla swójogo konta pśizjawiś, aby na pśinoski wótegronił. Pšosym stajśo pšašanje, jolic hyšći njamaśo wužywaŕske konto.