Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

restoring previous user data

Dave

I have used firefox as my brouser on my PC for years with all my bookmarks and passwords. Now without my old computer, how do I restore all my account passwords and bookmarks as it was before.? I am using windows 11 on a Dell desktop PC. Please help. I am not a computer genius. Is there a phone number to call for live help.

I have used firefox as my brouser on my PC for years with all my bookmarks and passwords. Now without my old computer, how do I restore all my account passwords and bookmarks as it was before.? I am using windows 11 on a Dell desktop PC. Please help. I am not a computer genius. Is there a phone number to call for live help.

Wšykne wótegrona (1)